- To monitor and review non-performing loan (NPL) accounts.
- Manage collection, recovery, financing and able to take appropriate legal action so as to ensure sufficient and healthy cash flow.
- To plan department manpower and budget, set credit control strategy, collection targets, policies and procedures to ensure effectiveness in debt collection.
- Consult and update the Management and collection staff of latest credit control issues and developments.
- To formulate and promote appropriate settlement proposals and to prepare credit related reports.
- To take appropriate actions against delinquent accounts.
- Negotiate with the past due accounts.
- At least possess a diploma/degree in business studies/administration/management or equivalent qualification.
- Good command of Bahasa and English.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar capacity and related fields as a Credit Control Manager.
- Strong communication skills, proactive mindset with strong leadership skills.
To apply for the above positions please send your full resume to email@example.com